Saturday, June 16, 2012

Everything is so epic really

Bigbang is having going to have their concert first time in Malaysia during their Alive Tour.

And I has no money nor time nor authorization nor transport.

*sobs*

I'll just have to wait for next time, whenever far away that reality may be. :/
I love them so freaking much and I'm going to love them more and more. That's a fact.

xxx

The dance competition is today, and as you can see, our participation is canceled. I bought all sorts of materials to make props and accessories just for the occasion, so they shall stay in the cabinets until crafting days come. Which is a year away. Oh well.

As disappointed as I may be, its gone. It wouldn't go well if we do participate anyways.

It's okay though, I guess, even if it may be the last chance of joining any sort of beginner-level dance competitions. Its not like I'd have the skill to compete yet either.

...

Okay I admit, I'm sad about it lol.

I bought a pretty jacket and finally got myself a hot glue gun(after years lol) during material shopping too, it does do some cure!

xxx

Also, the cancellation gave me time to end the craziness of two out of three huge project school works at once. The explanations of my absence online.

So so busy and tiring, and week without good sleep until the day before yesterday.

And there's still 100 fishies and 5+3 coloured canvas shoes and 8 full step by step process ilustrations to draw for the arts project. Due Monday.

*sobs again*

xxx

I lub being busy. It so frustrating its feels good.

xxx

I being chatting with friends at school about BJDs during Monday. And one lent me a cosplay tutorial book, with a whole chapter covering on BJDs on Wednesday. Can you believe it? The first time seeing something dolly related in real life lol.

To add on that, another friend lent me a copy of Another (anime) on the same day. Juicy horror anime, yums. To my surprise, there are dollies too!! No one could imagine how excited I was hahahahahaaaa

Overeactive oh yea.

But it couldn't be a coincidence that their opening song was sang by ALI PROJECT seriously? Because they sang for Rozen Maiden too ( FYI its an anime about BJDs too).

xxx

As a random note, something about me that people don't really know about me, and as hard as it is to admit,

I have an abnormal liking towards bunnies.

xxx

And its a seriously complete coincidence that some of my Starskull bunnies resembles B.A.P. mascots, the MATOKI or whatever you call them. Yes, its a simple design that may be done to death by anyone but I certainly did not copy. The Starskull bunny I designed during 2010.

The mascots are damn cute, of course ...Maybe make fan merchandise for them? Is it legal to do that?

xxx

...

Daesung's voice is so calming. I need more solos from him on infinite replay :'>

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think ? ^^